Skip to content
- An important part of the infrastructure at the educational complex is the hostels
- Well furnished and well- equipped hostels for girls and boys.
- To provide parental care and supervise the well being of hostilities.
- Strict discipline,safety and security arrangements, and reasonable fees.
- To inculcate self discipline, healthy habits, exemplary character, high values and confidence in the youngsters.
- To give an opportunity to interact freely, organize, lead and give good experiences for development of student’s personality.
- Admission to the college does not mean admission to the hostel. Owing to limited available seats, hostel admission cannot be assured to every college student.
- A student joining the hostel will have to join the hostel mess also.
Features of our hostels
- It may be noted that the hostel facility has significantly contributed to the growth of the college.
- Fees must be paid on the day the Rector signs the form.
- Owing to the reputation of the hostel with its security the farmers in the surrounding villages have developed a profound trust in the College.
- There are farmers whose daughters could not have availed of collegiate education as their place of residence is a remote one or lacks easy accessibility and is difficult for commutation.
- They just pay the fees and rest assured of the best education in the area.
- Recently as a social responsibilities Trust has started giving free food, accommodation and education to 100 girls every year.
- Farmers are very keen on getting admission to their daughter to this girls college and its hostel.