National Service Scheme (NSS +2)
The National Service Scheme (NSS) is a Central Sector Scheme of Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports. It provides opportunity to the student youth of 11th & 12th Class of schools at +2 Board level and student youth of Technical Institution, Graduate & Post Graduate at colleges and University level of India to take part in various government led community service activities & programmes.The sole aim of the NSS is to provide hands on experience to young students in delivering community service. Since inception of the NSS in the year 1969, the number of students strength increased from 40,000 to over 3.8 million up to the end of March 2018 students in various universities, colleges and Institutions of higher learning have volunteered to take part in various community service programmes. (Source: https://nss.gov.in/ )
- Prof. G. H. Dhanve (Program Officer)
- Prof. Ghodke P.A (Committee Member)
- Prof. Kokare G (Committee Member)
- To understand that society’s people in which we are doing work.
- To understand social responsibility of our society.
- Using our educational knowledge for societies improvements.
- To involve in the society which qualities are needed,we have to improve that qualities in us.
- We should take leadership quality and improve our democracy .
- We should improve our social quality.
- To develop the wish of doing work the poor people in our society.